We offer you a 12 month guarantee on all our products. Your guarantee covers you against manufacturing faults to the item, however it does not include the glass supplied with sets. Please note that extreme UK temperatures may cause the product material to contract and expand, consequently leading to damage or cracking, once the 12 month guarantee has expired, this damage and cracking will not be covered. The guarantee is valid from the date of delivery to the original customer purchasing from this website only (please contact the original retailer if you purchased your item elsewhere). Proof of purchase is required. This guarantee excludes our clearance ranges.
Claiming on your guarantee
If you need to make a claim, please email email@example.com with specific details about the issue.
- Proof of purchase is required (original sales receipt including purchase date).
- We may request images to best assist you with the claim.
- Your guarantee covers a replacement part service should a fault occur during the guarantee period.
- We reserve the right to use alternative, similar materials, where the original is no longer available.
- If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with the same model or a substitute of an equivalent specification or value. We will only replace parts or individual items, we do not offer full set replacements.
Your guarantee won’t cover:
- If the product has been subject to adverse and extreme UK weather conditions. Extreme temperatures may cause the product material to contract and expand, consequently leading to damage or cracking.
- If there is evidence of product abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment.
- If the product has not been properly maintained in accordance with care instructions including covering and storing the product when not in use.
- If the cushions have been subject to adverse and extreme weather conditions due to failure to store cushions indoors when furniture is not in use.
- Deliberate damage, neglect, abuse or not looking after your product.
- Fair wear and tear, damage caused by general ageing of the product caused by normal use. Items with steel components may be subject to rusting over time.
- If the product is in an unsanitary condition (for example, caused by pets). We reserve the right to refuse to collect and/or dispose of any unsanitary products.
- If the product has been exported outside of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Items from the Indoor Clearance section.
- Items from the Outdoor Clearance section.
Next steps if your guarantee has expired:
We are often asked what the options are once the 12 month guarantee has expired and have complied some suggestions below:
- If it relates to glass, you may wish to contact your local glass glazier.
- If it relates to wood, we recommend purchasing a high quality hardwood sealer oil *the oil will vary depending on type of hardwood.
- If rust is evident, to protect the structural integrity of your metal, please consider purchasing rust inhibitor paint
- Where available, you may wish to contact us for a chargeable replacement.
- Contact your home insurance provider.