Crank and Tilt Parasol - Brush Aluminium Pole
The Crank and Tilt Parasol – Brushed Aluminium Pole available in 2.5m and 3m can be used within your dining tables or as a free standing parasol provided you use a weighted base (not included) to keep the parasol in place. This product features an easy to operate crank and tilt system which will help you to adjust the canopy position when required.
We always recommend that the parasol remains closed when not in use and is always kept closed in windy conditions.
Parasols provide shade, shelter from rain and a place to rest, while acting as an ornamental feature. A perfect way to add a classic modern style to bring your indoor fine dining outside while still having protection from the elements. The modern umbrella consists of a circular fabric or plastic screen stretched over hinged ribs that radiate from a central pole.
- Material: Polyester Fabric, Weather-Proof Coating & UPF Sun Protection Level 50
- Colours Available: Grey, Ivory
- Sizes Available: 2.5m, 3m
- Tilt feature to adjust canopy position when required
- Shower Proof and Sun protection level 50
- Brushed Aluminium Frame
- 2.5m: 38mm Pole, 6 Ribs
- 3m: 48mm Pole, 8 Ribs
- Stylish and Modern Design
- The base in the images is for illustration purposes only and is not included with the parasol
Parasol & Bases Ranges
The range of Royalcraft overhanging cantilever parasols are perfect for use with relaxers, bistros, corner dining and lounging sets where a freestanding parasol is required.
The Royalcraft standard range of parasols are ideal for use with our furniture sets and bases, with crank mechanisms and tilt feature, 38mm and 48mm aluminium poles and 6-8 rib options.
- 1 x Parasol