Goods must be returned to us within 28 days of receipt, undamaged and in their original packaging. Under Distance Selling Regulations you must let us know within 14 days of receiving your order if you wish to cancel your whole order and return it to us. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods, you then have a further 14 days to return the goods to us.
Our returns address is Royalcraft, Taylors Lane, Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 2BN. You are responsible for the cost of returning your item(s) to us, unless you received a faulty, damaged or wrongly despatched item, please contact us via phone or email if this is the case. Where we arrange a collection of the items on your behalf we will refund you less the cost of the collection.
Please use care when repacking your item(s) using all the original packaging (or a suitable alternative) to prevent any damage to the parcels or rejection from the courier collecting. If an item has not been packaged properly and has been damaged in transit back to us we will be unable to issue your full refund and we will use our discretion to decide whether you will receive a partial refund or we return the item back to you. Returned goods found to be used, damaged, marked or scratched will not be refunded or exchanged and will be returned to you.
We will inspect the returned item and will notify you of your successful refund or replacement via email. Please allow 3 to 8 working days from the day of receipt in our warehouse for your returns to be processed. Money will be refunded using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, we will contact you if this is not possible.
We cannot accept returns:
- where proof of purchase (original sales receipt including purchase date) cannot be supplied by the customer;
- of items with obvious signs of use (in particular washed and/or used cushions, furniture covers etc. or products with non-replaceable LED bulbs), damages, marks and scratches;
- where there is evidence of product abuse, misuse or use in a non-domestic environment;
- where the product has not been properly maintained in accordance with care instructions;
- deliberate damage, neglect, abuse or not looking after your product;
- the product is altered or repaired without our written consent.
- of items returned more than 14 days after notifying us of your wish to cancel your order;
- of gift cards.
Damages and faults
Upon receipt of the goods, please check all items and report damages or faults within 5 working days, or within 30 days should the fault develop after receipt. Prior to any refund or replacement parts being issued we will request images of the damaged or faulty item so we can investigate the issue. We will replace individual items not full sets. If you are unable to send images we will request you return the items to us for inspection at your own cost, shipping costs will be refunded should a damage of fault be found.
Once investigations from images or inspection of the items have been carried out and the item is deemed to have a manufacturing defect, we will offer you a replacement, a repair or a refund and will refund you any return shipping costs incurred.